Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anima

Some Suggestions

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I would have some suggestions, improvements and changes to propose .... all these changes are that I'm advising are all based on a reason to continue this server, as it is now one of the best set-ups but it fails in some things that are likely to drive away the new players, that is, we start with the premise that I'm not offending anybody's work, but they're just improvements for the server....  :  

- Rework NPC's Store , adding some helpfull items for newbies like sets +7 

- Put BC and DS invite in npc store (it is more easier to join in and make competition )

- Add Normal Skill in store for each Class  Like Evil Spirit , Breche 

- Destroy Vip Server and Able Arena Map for Vip Users ( make more competition in normal events like medusa , golden invasion ,seluapan and other bosses)

- Buff slightly Elf Ene and mage MG  ... u have destroyed a Character Like This  ( i hate elf ene too but is a class like each other )

- Focus your attention on this server , is the best u have maked  so why continue create other servers when this is your main ??

- Fix Some Spot in all maps  , double spots are no sense , is better have more spot but without double  

- Make more Easier the creation of wings lvl 1 and 2  maybe adding 1 rapier +11+opt on npc store  and fix drop from loch's feather  is really low 

for now is all , waiting your response with motivation :D   greetings 

5 hours ago, Anima said:

- Destroy Vip Server and Able Arena Map for Vip Users ( make more competition in normal events like medusa , golden invasion ,seluapan and other bosses)

- Buff slightly Elf Ene and mage MG  ... u have destroyed a Character Like This  ( i hate elf ene too but is a class like each other )

- Make more Easier the creation of wings lvl 1 and 2  maybe adding 1 rapier +11+opt on npc store  and fix drop from loch's feather  is really low 

I don't know about this 3 you mentioned.

The VIP Server is making server alive they make money on it so i think they will not going to wipe out the VIP server.

Ene Elf is fine not OP and they already re-balance it if i am not mistaken it.

Yeah, now that the player's here are too low maybe its time to add some time that make player easier to create a lvl1 wing. (But not really sure coz they have system a beginner gift will give you a 1day first wing with a ring and pet buff)

But over all its good hopefully GM will respond.

oh another suggestion : u can make Nightmare more difficult and improve drops .... now is too easy  and drop suck a little .... nightmare event is like a guild battle , like selupan ,ferea or nixys boss ..

Adding items in shops like sets +7, bc/ds tickets, skills et cetera won't make any difference in terms of getting new players. In the past we did massive promotions for beginners, however that didn't help. VIP server will stay, as that's the main priority for VIP users. We won't increase energy elf, as it shouldn't be too OP in terms of buffs, there are other class buffs, which can be applied as well. As far as there is activity, like bug reports et centera we're here all the time. And new non-reset project has nothing to do with warius, as it's a totally different project with different configurations, besides even in the past we have stated that there will be a non-reset server in the near future. As regards double spots, there should be some to fight for, making every single spot equal makes it boring.

Thank you for spending your time, however I'm not refusing all your suggestion because I'm too lazy to implement something into the game, I'm refusing them because I can't see any well-reasoned point.

1 person likes this

9RNt7qz.png

sorry is the only mode for make this post .... 

Are you aware of 1 day beginner bonus? You can get it here.

i've read forum <.< , i'm talking about new players , 90% of them are lazy to log in on forum ...  so the easy thing to do is leave... but u need to remove this " easy thing "  

if a child says that to reach the summit of the mountain there are two ways to go, a harder one, where you will see so many beautiful things but it will be harder to climb and the other will be easier but will not struggle at all it is normal to choose that easier, in this case than grinning to see how the server is easier to leave and look for another ... what I mean and remove this "ease" in leaving the server adding motivations  ..... that's what i mean