Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubz

shout out to the community(genesis)

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone(salam). This is a shout out to all the people in this server including my fellow vgens dgens friends and ENEMIES. I noticed a sudden decrease in server online activity from 250 online players last month to 180 last 2 weeks ago and 120 just for today. i move that we should all take part on helping the server to last long by supporting and simply voting to keep the server running. i use to play on asteria server and we all know how it ended up. mostly ill really feel bad for the dgen players specifically the HARDCORE gamers who plays 24/7 and have multiple accounts just to have the edge over other players.(6 to 10 account and 1 owner WTF >_<), people who dont sleep and forgot the real life. (feel bad for you guys).drop a 1 like=1 prayer for this peeps pls XD.

anyway i hope the server stays strong and keeps running. also 00psv00 is recruting guildmembers vgens just drop a message to all the peeps from this guild. ill try to be online as much as i can, ifim not busy. thank you guys LONG LIVE! -your microbiologist rmt BIGBOSS (00psv00) GM

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, bubz said:

mostly ill really feel bad for the dgen players specifically the HARDCORE gamers who plays 24/7 and have multiple accounts just to have the edge over other players.(6 to 10 account and 1 owner WTF >_<), people who dont sleep and forgot the real life. (feel bad for you guys)

what the fuck it has to do with it?

This phrase looks like a baby crying, and takes random phrases to make sense  , if server is dying is not fault about gens or other things , but other little things , like management  , For example, if at the beginning of the game there were more motivating equipment people would leave the game less, even seeing equipment at +7 people have a better motivation to move on. or skills ...  

in the end this is a high exp server, and if a person starts playing on a high exp server is because he does not have much desire or can not grind, so why not let him find the initial things in a store? at least the basic skills then the others if they drop them...btw if u wanna help server,  do constructive posts and not posts with flame inside

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anima is bitter. Think u r part of the investors. hahahaha. Well, bubz has a point, if u are just a regular gamer, unlike the others, its really an eye opener (for me). The main idea of his post is to keep the server alive. Dont hate the player Anima, Hate the game! lol. Or to be much more productive, hate urself for misunderstanding a simple idea and focusing on the negative side instead of the positive. You can also try to read more often. So that u can comprehend. Troll!!!  

Edited by rjtmont
Typo

i don't hate no one :D  btw i wrote only a thing about  this no sense words , then i writed a constructive things for make new player , sorry if i saw tons of mu server :D sorry if i play from 0.97j i know when server have some problem , btw  this server settings are good but don't have the right management... then   how u can keep server alive with this post??? trying to make flame about who stay logged so much ??? 

I see a lot of new players struggling to find zen and to level up the first reset, most of them don't even know that the server offers a Beginners Gift, maybe @Groot or @Deryos should make a sign on the registration page like "HEY NEWBIES, WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU GET A GIFT WITH SOME STUFF TO HELP YOU OUT", but instead there is only a small button on Game Services page, you should really make it more evident. 

In the same topic, the starter pack should give more zen, people want to rush their resets but are constantly blocked by the lack of zen and then keeps asking people around for zen. 15~20 millions should be ok for them to do the first quest and first resets, and its not like its gonna affect the game economy, other than jewels, you dont see anyone selling itens for zen, at this point people only sell stuff for wcoin.

I'm just concern with this peeps. Don't want them seeing broken at d end of the day. xD haha. @Anima pls don't feel bad bruh bruh does it hurt? Investments and shit all gone?. Main purpose of this post is for us to see the statistics and what the community looks like now! 

If we all want to continue playing on warius Genesis do what you can to support it.  More coming from the GM and moderators. 

nah don't hurt for nothing  ,  the only thing thats hurt is your rudeness and insolence of you and your guild mates :D  if u want make a costructive post that's is not the right format :D  

13 hours ago, Phyron said:

I see a lot of new players struggling to find zen and to level up the first reset, most of them don't even know that the server offers a Beginners Gift, maybe @Groot or @Deryos should make a sign on the registration page like "HEY NEWBIES, WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU GET A GIFT WITH SOME STUFF TO HELP YOU OUT", but instead there is only a small button on Game Services page, you should really make it more evident. 

In the same topic, the starter pack should give more zen, people want to rush their resets but are constantly blocked by the lack of zen and then keeps asking people around for zen. 15~20 millions should be ok for them to do the first quest and first resets, and its not like its gonna affect the game economy, other than jewels, you dont see anyone selling itens for zen, at this point people only sell stuff for wcoin.

The idea of making the newbie gift more notice-able is nice yes.

The thing is that giving people zen with the packages will be giving people a chance to abuse that system, they can just actually play the game a little bit, not even that, the auto-hunt system can do that for them and they can sell the jewels for a lot of zen, free stuff is not always a good thing.

18 hours ago, Anima said:

i don't hate no one :D  btw i wrote only a thing about  this no sense words , then i writed a constructive things for make new player , sorry if i saw tons of mu server :D sorry if i play from 0.97j i know when server have some problem , btw  this server settings are good but don't have the right management... then   how u can keep server alive with this post??? trying to make flame about who stay logged so much ??? 

+1 for Anima 

21 hours ago, bubz said:

Hi everyone(salam). This is a shout out to all the people in this server including my fellow vgens dgens friends and ENEMIES. I noticed a sudden decrease in server online activity from 250 online players last month to 180 last 2 weeks ago and 120 just for today. i move that we should all take part on helping the server to last long by supporting and simply voting to keep the server running. i use to play on asteria server and we all know how it ended up. mostly ill really feel bad for the dgen players specifically the HARDCORE gamers who plays 24/7 and have multiple accounts just to have the edge over other players.(6 to 10 account and 1 owner WTF >_<), people who dont sleep and forgot the real life. (feel bad for you guys).drop a 1 like=1 prayer for this peeps pls XD.

Don't create topic that you hidden motive is to sympathize, who cares anyway if some player are playing 24hrs anyway? Do you care?

Don't say that you want to help to improve or you want to support this server for god sake we all know that your guild is the one who's always or should I say spreading rumors and /Post ingame like "The server is dead" "The player are dead" etc.
Well I don't have any proof that you are the one who's /POST it ingame but i have proof that your underling.
Behind it so please stop misleading people here by acting you all care in reality? You hate people/player that dedicate playing in this game because that's the player
Will crash you because of your rudeness.

19 hours ago, rjtmont said:

Anima is bitter. Think u r part of the investors. hahahaha. Well, bubz has a point, if u are just a regular gamer, unlike the others, its really an eye opener (for me). The main idea of his post is to keep the server alive. Dont hate the player Anima, Hate the game! lol. Or to be much more productive, hate urself for misunderstanding a simple idea and focusing on the negative side instead of the positive. You can also try to read more often. So that u can comprehend. Troll!!!  

For this guy, your poor kid you don't even know what your saying child.
Obviously this is one of his teammate/guildmate just ignore this one.