Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hujiel

client not working

7 posts in this topic

i got the same problem, then i execute system restore. after that i can play the game again, but sad to say, when i close the game (offlevel) i have the same problem again. maybe i will re-install the game or re-format my computer. hope that will do. are we having viruses or something???

Check your connection, restart the router, or try adding the game as exception in the windows firewall, which may block the connection. Or just add the game as exception in your anti-virus software.

all players having the same problem i dont see any problem in my connection i check all im not using anti virus only win defender...

Some of your files might be missing, try re-installing the game files and disabling anything that might delete them.

i open my PC today and i got login in the game with no problem, while im playing i got dc and close the game. then i got the same problem again, so i re-install the game, wait for the client patch to be downloaded and install, and now i got into the game. hope this will work now.