Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groot

Tech. works 14.09.2017

9 posts in this topic

On September 14 at 17:00-18:00 technical works will be done on our server.

Tech. work purpose: Update server engine and make some configuration changes.

List of changes (changelog):

1. Additional improvements towards Anti-Cheat system.
  2. Fixed all 'rush' skills that have come to the conflict with the Anti-Cheat system.
  3. Some fixes with the reconnect system.
  4. Extension to the 'cancel item sale' system, supports pentagrams.
  5. Fixed Earth seed on agility.
  6. Defense in the panel 'C' is now displayed on the server side.
  7. Wing option + Ignore is now displayed in the panel 'C'.
  8. Fixed entry into the CC with the active party through the party matching system.
  9. The chance to stun with Earthshake when Earthshake Mastery is fully upgraded is increased to 90.07%.
  10. The cost of Sealed Stone Shard, Darkangel Anvil and Holyangel Spirit is reduced to 300 Ruud.

After an update, some of the client files will be updated automatically.

8 minutes ago, rjtmont said:

for how long? ^^

It was said in the thread  September 14 at 17:00-18:00. (Server time that you can find on the site)

42 minutes ago, Anima said:

rush skills = rf skills ?? 

Yes, included.

There is a spot in LoT that the mobs are like 1% HP but they don't die, don't move and don't attack, I'm not sure but it seems that they count as live mobs, so it prevent from spawning new ones and it ruined the spot. Can check it please?7fa1a2d3a243b94f667fedde6624a1b8.jpg

So any reason or explanation why it takes almost a month or a week to fix some bugs like CC and specially the RF skill even thou we always post if there's a bug going on.
Just absolutely super curious. Hopefully you answer my question and I don't get ignore or erase/delete this comment of mine. Thanks!

2 hours ago, jiemarcepe said:

So any reason or explanation why it takes almost a month or a week to fix some bugs like CC and specially the RF skill even thou we always post if there's a bug going on.
Just absolutely super curious. Hopefully you answer my question and I don't get ignore or erase/delete this comment of mine. Thanks!

Needed to wait for new GS from IGC like @Deryos said a few days ago in chat to fix those bugs.