Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fann1

Socket set item bonuses

7 posts in this topic

https://forum.warius.net/topic/672-socket-system/

Regarding some information found in the above link, it suggests that if you insert Earth+Wind+Water seeds in an Armor socket set piece, you can gain a +1000HP bonus. I have followed the above instructions but! the actual bonus will be +200HP points, not +1000HP points as displayed in the guide. Misleading and disappointing! Please amend.

Yes, because you haven't upgraded it to level 5 yet. Level 1 socket gives you +200 hp, level 2 +400 hp and so on.

hgEtoDnTSq2tipj1ZOYUzQ.png

Hm but its a level 4 seed there in the gloves and if following that logic its still adds only 200hp (from the bonus). I am confused. 

Look ive got 3-socket gloves with these seeds, in the respective order:

1. Water seed level 4.
  2. Maximum seed level 5.
  3. Damage decrease level 5.

The socket bonus for the above is +200HP, not +800HP or anything else. Is this normal and how it was supposed to be? The socket guide is misleading.

Edited by fann1

As you can see in the above screenshot I took, the bonus is not +1000HP as the socket guide suggests, but only +200HP. The bonus is pretty weak in terms of game balance.

Ooh you're talking about the socket bonus. Information in the guide has been updated. So the bonus should be +200 life the way it is.

Kind regards,
Groot