Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deryos

Patch v1.12.01

24 posts in this topic

Patch_v1.12.01-IMG.jpg

We present to you a new patch, which affects various aspects of the gameplay and contains fixes of some known bugs. The most important thing to say today is the addition to the already present game - mini-game Find Bombs (Minesweeper) and new event Evomon Evolves, two critical bug fixes with missing elemental monsters and Offllevel system, as well as changes in VIP system - now Gold server has become completely Non-PvP without Battle locations. Furthermore, all the changelog is listed below.

Novelties:

• A new mini-game Find Bomb has been added, description can be found here.
  • A new event Evomon Evolves has been added, description can be found here.

Changes:

• Changes in socket weapon upgrade (crafting), details can be found here.
  • Old crafted socket weapons have been added into general socket drop.
  • Character return to the original position using Offlevel system has been fixed.
  • Mob disappearance in elemental maps has been fixed.
  • Client performance after the reconnect has been improved.
  • A few problems with Ferea Boss Battle Zone has been fixed.
  • Gens Reward Box has been fixed, now it can be unleashed and you can get a reward from it.
  • Changed (fixed) reward for completing IT, now at the end of the event winner receives three 80 (380) excl. items.
  • Guild Alliance bug with frames has been fixed.
  • Muun's Evolution Stone have been fixed, as in some cases it did not evolve monsters.
  • Additional EXP rates on the x shop pets and rings has been reduced.
  • Rates on upgrading items with souls and lifes have been increased by 10%.
  • VIP privileges have been updated, more details - on our website in the account panel.
  • The anti-cheat system has been updated, attack speed monitoring system has been improved, TP-hacks are blocked now.
  • Fixed possible server crashes.

For the successful game entry update your game client using Launcher. If you are still experiencing any troubles with auto-updater, download Patcher in the Files section.

1 person likes this

Thanks so much for the increased rate on jewels and souls!!

@Deryos, I think you linked the wrong topic in the socket weapons upgrade, I click and it takes me to Seed Craft topic.

3 minutes ago, Phyron said:

Thanks so much for the increased rate on jewels and souls!!

@Deryos, I think you linked the wrong topic in the socket weapons upgrade, I click and it takes me to Seed Craft topic.

Find in this topic 'Socket item upgrade (crafting)' section. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes! Thanks for the upgraded % of jwls, maybe i have to spend less than 80 JoL on getting an item to +16 opt. x)

Edited by Muusika
1 person likes this

I'm guessing the patch has something to do with the "Cannot move on non-PVP server" error I'm getting on Gen 2?

I didn't read any information about monster reduce here? I notice that in crywolf some monster are missing or maybe you guys reduce the number of monster that spam there? Can someone confirm this?

1 person likes this

AOE effect of Dark Phoenix Shot skill doesnt work anymore. I dont see any information about RF get nerf in this Patch. Pls check it out.

1 person likes this

Dark Phoenix Shot is not working well..please fix it

2 hours ago, bazokauko said:

AOE effect of Dark Phoenix Shot skill doesnt work anymore. I dont see any information about RF get nerf in this Patch. Pls check it out.

1 hour ago, pajus said:

Dark Phoenix Shot is not working well..please fix it

Will be fixed as soon as possible, thanks.

2 people like this

am I the only one getting the "Cannot move on Non-PK server" error? Nobody seems to be talking about it.

41 minutes ago, ramalam said:

am I the only one getting the "Cannot move on Non-PK server" error? Nobody seems to be talking about it.

Try moving to event square first, which will bring you to the vip server. After that you will be able to move to non-pvp battle locations.

Did u also reduced monsters in cryworlf?

that puts me on the main server? Every time I go anywhere from Event square I am on server 1.

I can get from Event Square to Aida but if I return to somewhere like Noria then battlezones are again inaccessible. Can I have some kind of fix please?

when u fix that dragon phoenix shot ? its important..:D

1 person likes this

Someone please answer me on this "Cannot move on Non-PK server" issue please. I've got 3 accounts that can't access a big chunk of the server I'm paying for.

7 hours ago, ramalam said:

Someone please answer me on this "Cannot move on Non-PK server" issue please. I've got 3 accounts that can't access a big chunk of the server I'm paying for.

First you have to choose the gold server. From there just move to the event square, after which you should be able to move to the non-pvp battle locations (expect vulcanus).

19 minutes ago, jiemarcepe said:

So my question and Niko question are getting ignore here?

12 minutes ago, pajus said:

can u do something please?

The skill itself works fine, the range is just bugged. As I already told you, it will be fixed as soon as we get hands on it.

If I go from the event square to somewhere without a VIP helper I can't get the VIP buff. I'm paying for convenience and that buff. This solution offers neither.

14 hours ago, Groot said:

The skill itself works fine, the range is just bugged. As I already told you, it will be fixed as soon as we get hands on it.

Range and aoe its bugged..its not works fine..u wrong..this skill is useless now.

I thought "Offlevel" works really fine now.. but sad to say its not.. so annoying.. you offlevel to a spot then when u check it out, it gone somewhere else with at least one mob respawning.. 

18 hours ago, euls said:

I thought "Offlevel" works really fine now.. but sad to say its not.. so annoying.. you offlevel to a spot then when u check it out, it gone somewhere else with at least one mob respawning.. 

You have to use 'original position' in mu helper.