Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deryos

Legion x30 Launch Day Information

14 posts in this topic

shablon_legion-x30_1st-sept.jpg

New beginning for the newcomers! The first thing, on September 1 at 18:00 server time, a new Legion x30 server will open its doors, however that is not all! New patches with pleasant updates and novelties are on the way, which is very important for the low-rate sever as well. First of all, on some of the x shop pets and transformation rings % of gained experience rate will be significantly reduced, which will certainly bring fairness between ordinary players and donators, bringing it even closer to play to win concept. Secondly, new patch will contain some of the new season novelties and hotfixes. Information about the server can be already found here.

A little information for those, who do not yet know what our game servers are famous for and what our emulator is capable of. Warius - multi-server project with a brought to perfection gameplay and unique custom features, such as castle building system, achievements and other customs. Furthermore, loads of ways to make coins can be found on our server, as well as alternative type of earnings: «Market», «Voting», «Achievements», «Auction», «Referral system» and, of course, events from GMs. Our emulator, unlike most servers, fully covers it's season and episode, as all the new content is fully working (Arca War, Acheron Protector, Elemental System, Illusion Temple Renewal, Muun, new character Grow Lancer et cetera), same as previous seasons (Imperial Fort, Double Goer, Selupan, Medusa et cetera). And most importantly, unlike others, we have the most operational S12 P1-2!

Get ready for the launch - call your friends and share our post on fb! And finally, every registered newcomer who created a character on Legion x30, receives a useful pack of gift items that can be picked up on our website, in 'gifts from administrators' section.

In server features it says Max 50 Resets, but in the Dynamic experience chart it only counts to 30 resets. Which one is correct?

15 minutes ago, Phyron said:

In server features it says Max 50 Resets, but in the Dynamic experience chart it only counts to 30 resets. Which one is correct?

30 resets max. Edited, thanks.

it whould be cool to be able to transfer characters we had on Asteria to this server ... i mean most of us whould want that coming from the low xp servers ,we wont like it on the 1000x

10 minutes ago, geogru said:

it whould be cool to be able to transfer characters we had on Asteria to this server ... i mean most of us whould want that coming from the low xp servers ,we wont like it on the 1000x

The point of starting a new server with the add-on of 'non-donation feel' is that people start fresh, it wouldn't be 'starting fresh' if people already had stuff transfered over there, am i right?

2 people like this

Can we recive our Wcoins that we had on asteria before wipe , on this new one ?

1 person likes this

On 22/08/2017 at 4:30 AM, GodOfWar said:

Can we recive our Wcoins that we had on asteria before wipe , on this new one ?

3 hours ago, Bear said:

Yes, how can I get my old coins???

That won't be possible I'm afraid. Coins were transferred to Genesis server already.

11 minutes ago, oklahoma said:

Possible to add funds on Legion before launch ?

Yes of course. Legion is already ready for the launch. It only remains to wait. And make sure to choose an appropriate server:

xn3lBMp5S86qWKEidONwbw.png

Kind regards,
Groot

Dear Groot,

Can you please assist me to clarify something:

1) Blood angel and Dark Angel items could be equiped only by those who got 3rd profa? It is important if I, for example, will decide to donate ruude. 

2) Do I need to take off all the items before reset or it doesnt nessasary? Coz if for example you should have 400 lvl to wear the BA and DA items there is not reason to buy them.

3) Elf as PvP char. I actualy faced on many servers the bad settings for PvP's elf. How is going here whith it?

Thanks in advance, guys.

P.S.: I was playing here some time ago on 10s, but didt play on 12s.

On 28/08/2017 at 8:02 AM, Bear said:

Dear Groot,

Can you please assist me to clarify something:

1) Blood angel and Dark Angel items could be equiped only by those who got 3rd profa? It is important if I, for example, will decide to donate ruude. 

2) Do I need to take off all the items before reset or it doesnt nessasary? Coz if for example you should have 400 lvl to wear the BA and DA items there is not reason to buy them.

3) Elf as PvP char. I actualy faced on many servers the bad settings for PvP's elf. How is going here whith it?

Thanks in advance, guys.

P.S.: I was playing here some time ago on 10s, but didt play on 12s.

Hey buddy,

1) Yes, can be equipped when you've completed the 3rd class quest only.

2) Yes, you will have to remove your all your equipment on Legion, as it's a low-rate server. As regards BA and DA items, level requirement has been lowered by 100.

3) It's pretty good in pvp. Besides, in s12 as you know an extra item has been added - quiver, which gives more stats to elf.

Have a good day Bear,
Groot

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Groot said:

Hey buddy,

1) Yes, can be equipped when you've completed the 3rd class quest only.

2) Yes, you will have to remove your all your equipment on Legion, as it's a low-rate server. As regards BA and DA items, level requirement has been lowered by 100.

3) It's pretty good in pvp. Besides, in s12 as you know an extra item has been added - quiver, which gives more stats to elf.

Have a good day Bear,
Groot

thank you very much for the respond.

just one more quastion :) : on the 30x donate (x-shop) will be able from the start or sometime later? 

Cheers ;) 

6 hours ago, Bear said:

thank you very much for the respond.

just one more quastion :) : on the 30x donate (x-shop) will be able from the start or sometime later? 

Cheers ;) 

X shop will be available from the start, however besides seals, this time we have also reduced all the pet and transformation ring % of gained experience, accordingly donators won't have that big advantage. :)