Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groot

Transfer from Asteria to Genesis

23 posts in this topic

transfer-asteria-to-genesis.jpg

Dear players! As you all already understand, the game on the current server Asteria x25 comes to its logical conclusion. Low online demotivates users to continue the game, and a large number of already high reset and fully packed characters scares off our newcomers. Obviously, the server needs to breathe a new life, and we have to cope with this task in the upcoming days. Unfortunately, freebies for Asterian new players also did not yield any positive results. Our solution was to save your characters by making transfer to the Genesis x1000 where you can continue your game.

Technically it will be a transfer from x25 to x1000, therefore Genesis players have nothing to worry about, however Asterian players should prepare for the transfer. Only one highest level character per account with 10 resets or above will be transferred. You will have to move all your gaming items to this particular character. Only items located in your inventory, extra (bought) inventory, store, event inventory and muun inventory will be transferred together with your character. All your items located in vault, x shop and gremory case will be deleted and items with expiration date will be expired. As well, your entire ML skill tree and w coins located on your website will be transferred. When transfer will take place, some of the nicknames may repeat. So, if nickname on Genesis turns out to be same as your one, then a random character will be generated in your nickname. For these characters, nickname change service will be available for free. Transfer will take place on August 18, so get ready for it!

As for the Asteria server and its fate, most likely the server will undergo a complete reformatting. We remember those Asteria x25 players, who would love to start the game from the scratch, so we have something upcoming for them. First of all, we are fully working on the season 12 now, new patches with pleasant updates and novelties are on the way. Secondly, if you are not satisfied with the high rate server, then in the near future you will be able jump into our new server, with a more flexible reset system.

I have characters in both servers!Will my asteria char transfer in genesis without a problem? Yes will have 10 rr and 400lvl as it says

Hello im current 344lvl on my 20 reset i dont know if i will be able to be 400 until 18.Will be a problem for transfer plz answer

3 minutes ago, artifact13 said:

Hello im current 344lvl on my 20 reset i dont know if i will be able to be 400 until 18.Will be a problem for transfer plz answer

Same for me...30 rr leveling...too slow. Is it gonna be a problem?

Posted (edited)

What about the Wcoins on Asteria? Will be transferred as well?

And the character from Asteria will be moved to the same account from Genesis?

My char from Asteria have 13rr and 385, need to lvl up to 400 to be able to transfer?

Edited by Phyron

As seen in post char must be ABOVE 10rr 400lvl, so you`re all good. It is also mentioned that wcoins will be kept. 

how about a fire sale? All that stuff that might have value to others but you wont be moving over up on the market for one last go at a low low price?

Posted (edited)

-and I'm on my 10RR 2.5 rate xp grind at the moment. Started level 361 4 hours ago and am now level 364 - that's using a panda ring, skel pet, seal of asc and wealth. I'm pretty sure I will miss the boat. Any chance of upping the xp rate for the server?

Edited by ramalam
more accurate info

Sounds reasonable to let people get up to 400 with higher exp since they're going to be transfered anyways.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, meglonoth said:

I have characters in both servers!Will my asteria char transfer in genesis without a problem? Yes will have 10 rr and 400lvl as it says

Yes it will, you just need one empty character slot on the Genesis server.

10 hours ago, artifact13 said:

Your character will be transferred at any case, no matter which you level you are in, as you are above 10 resets already.

8 hours ago, Phyron said:

What about the Wcoins on Asteria? Will be transferred as well?

And the character from Asteria will be moved to the same account from Genesis?

My char from Asteria have 13rr and 385, need to lvl up to 400 to be able to transfer?

As it is stated in the news, your entire ML skill tree and all your w coins will be transferred as well. Yes, a character will be moved to the same account. You don't need level 400, as you are above 10 resets already.

6 hours ago, ramalam said:

-and I'm on my 10RR 2.5 rate xp grind at the moment. Started level 361 4 hours ago and am now level 364 - that's using a panda ring, skel pet, seal of asc and wealth. I'm pretty sure I will miss the boat. Any chance of upping the xp rate for the server?

Actually according the bonus it's x5 now. However, we may think of something.

All chars above the 10 res requierment will be transfered automaticaly or we have to do some request ?

Requirements have been changed. All characters above 10 resets will be transferred, no matter on which level you are on. Meaning that even if you got 10 resets and level 1, you character will be transferred.

1 hour ago, GodOfWar said:

All chars above the 10 res requierment will be transfered automaticaly or we have to do some request ?

Only one highest level character per account with 10 resets or above will be automatically transferred. So, you don't need to make any request.

Transfer will be performed at around 2-3 server time. Please make sure that items located in your inventory, extra (bought) inventory, store, event inventory and muun inventory will be transferred, whereas all your items located in vault, x shop and gremory case will be deleted and items with expiration date will be expired.

Kind regards,
Groot

6 minutes ago, artifact13 said:

We can wear our items right?

Sure thing. :)

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Groot said:

Sure thing. :)

Hey Groot I sent you a PM regarding my account before the transfer please read :) thank you in advance

is there a way to delete stuff from my inventory? Got 8/10 untradable quest objects that could be better used for other things

56 minutes ago, ramalam said:

is there a way to delete stuff from my inventory? Got 8/10 untradable quest objects that could be better used for other things

Try sell it to NPC, if can't use this service https://warius.net/account/cleanitem/#top

If I'm online on my Genesis account, the transfer will not happen?

Posted (edited)

( Both servers will be offline soon ) 

How long we can play ? 

Edited by trunglu13

Transfer was successfully completed. Genesis server UP!