Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ololeasy

Attack completely bugged

9 posts in this topic

Hello I did some tests just now and I realised that attack is completely bugged. 

No matter what weapon you use you do the same damage. It doesnt matter if you use 2 short swords or 2 endgame sword you do the same damage. 

Screenshots:

Exc Destruction Sword + 9 + Rune Bastard Sword +9

hNuzul5.jpg

Short sword + Axe 

VlQSj0A.jpg

Im pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that.

Secondly the Master Skill Power Slash has 0 Base Damage, which is not like the describtion says. 

3RmFVTx.jpg

yjdy5sA.jpg

1 hour ago, ololeasy said:

It doesnt matter if you use 2 short swords or 2 endgame sword you do the same damage. 

Not a bug. First - test on the same monsters (because all monsters have different def), second - better test with excl. dmg or luck dmg to see a difference.

It's different, you don't see it?

4Fszvx3LSLqJpqjmVomgwg.png

Posted (edited)

So you are telling me that the difference of a pretty endgame sword and the difference of 2 random sword i bought from the NPC is 700 dmg? 

Why would anyone try to farm any better gear then when the difference is so insignificant?

Nvm then maybe it's because on the official server 700 dmg difference is a lot and this is a RR server. Sorry for spam

Edited by ololeasy

Posted (edited)

look in ur Char stats Tab at ur damage without weapon, and then with ur best weapon...

see?

in every 'no res server' we r always looking for every jol to add some damage or def..

here... its 50res server, u have 2 stats full, think, staff isnt so important

greez

unnatural

Edited by Infected
1 person likes this

Dmg difference at high stats won't be high between those weapons, as in such servers excellent/socket/pvp/harmony options plays the main role.

Kind regards,
Groot