Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Critical

Guild Hope - V Gens (Genesis)

21 posts in this topic

Hey there fellow MU players,

Guild Hope is recruiting on Genesis server!!!

Whom we are looking for?

-active, friendly players who are willing to work in team

-there are NO conditions to number of resets or experience of playing the game

-English language (at least a bit, google translate works too :D)

What we offer?

-free items within the guild - there is no must though

-strong and active leadership

-friendliness, activity and lots of fun time

If you think you would want to be in our team, please send a pm in-game to CornFlakes or Fnatic.

Cheers :),

Fnatic

1 person likes this

can i join ur guild..  my char name is ashley... thanks

1 person likes this

Hi If you are still recruiting I would like to join you're guild.Pm me when you are online or tell me when you will be so I can contact you in game MisterHell.  

guys where are?????????????????????

1 person likes this

-strong and active leadership?

-friendliness, activity and lots of fun time?

I would like to ask your guildies whether this is actually true ;)

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, lence said:

can i join ur guild..  my char name is ashley... thanks

u can join to my heart <3

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, xCenlee said:

u can join to my heart <3

1 person likes this

On 8/1/2017 at 0:20 AM, Pure said:

Says the retard who falmes his members and crys over not getting Free 4rd Wings+Ignore? Your an idiot Pure and your 12 years old.
Someone needs to kick you because you make the guild suck, you start the problems and the strong players end them, your weak :D

2 people like this

Warlord the only thing that sucks is your dishonestly, I regret letting you into Prestige although at the beginning you did seem like a nice guy, sadly everything soon changed. What ruined you is your addiction to MU and your greed for power and respect, which is something by the way you do not deserve and also something you will never experience.

And don't worry about Prestige members kicking me out because it's something that's very unlikely to occur. Do you know why? well its really simple so let me explain. Outside of Prestige I'm the best Leader there is period. However within Prestige i'm not the real leader there I'm just there to ensure that everything is running nice and smooth. The real leaders in Prestige are the members. Although you didn't participate due to your selfish reasons, I always ask Prestige members for their opinion and based on their opinion that's how the real decisions are made, just to make you aware It was a unanimous decision by all the members present at that time to kick you the heck out, so don't try and play the game that I kicked you out for my own reasons :)

You mentioned in gens chat that not all of Prestige members are loyal to me. Well again that's something you shouldn't be concerned about because if someone really decides to stay in Prestige without any loyalty. That tells more about them then it does about me, because honestly how low is it to participate in a community which you despice but you still stay a part of. Yet again those people were most likely your friends and you from my observations you had close to 0 friends in the guild chat meaning that your friends must have had a similar mindset to you. A mindset that is not appreciated in Prestige

I'm the best at what I do and that is bringing the right people together. As the majority of the players in this server already witnessed the people who fail to meet the Prestige standards and choose to play Solo get left behind. examples of such players would include Cornflakes and Fnatic.

Everything you've said now, does not get to me even the smallest bits. This is because I no longer have respect for you, First you back out straight away from the agreement once you made dl w3 which is really funny as I would have without a single hesitation handed them over to you had I made bk w3 yet I'm glad this happened rather soon than late. Your 2nd move moving to Hope didn't really surprise me as I've already known you go low, and again moving to a guild lead by a GM that you were numerously making negative comments of in the guild chat, Isn't surprising. At the end of the day I guess ye belong together since ye both got kicked out of Prestige for the best :)

Also for your own good playing 36 hours straight isn't good for you, get a life and focus on the bigger picture :)

Guild Master Of Prestige: Pure

1 person likes this

Wow haha how childish to write a massive paragraph on this like your some king. Massive mix of words there, Did not say anyone isnt loyal to you i said not everyone agrees with you thinking your entitled to the 3rd wings i made for free dude. Thats never been asked of no one.
YOU said Lets team up to make wings or some nonsense, wasnt too keen as i was the one mining and swapping bless for souls n lifes, gave you alot.
YOU said "If you get dl wings give to me and if i get bk wings i give to you"
I said, "If you get bk wings ill buy them for wc or trade for dl if i get them"
Your taking this so over the top because you didnt get some 3rd wings+True damage 5% for free, Be a normal person and move on.

No worries I've already moved on from talking and straight to action, made a few adjustments here and there so now lets just see how everything turns out in game.

After all your the one who said 'words are just words' :)

Pure, why don't you keep your mouth shut, and take your drama somewhere else, this is a post by Critical which is meant to recruit people to guild. You will not be offered a place, whether you want it or not, we don't care, reason being - we don't need you, nor we want you around us ruining our good vibe. I apologize but I didn't read all the posts you did, because one of the first reply of you trying to be clever about the guild Hope was already out of place. If you are not interested - don't spam up this post. You want to report someone or cry your ass out, move to the right sections of the forum and do whatever you want. "Hope" does not care about your issues or anything you have to say about BKWarlord, reason being - we don't trust you. If you weren't an attention whore then you would've started your shit with Warlord over PM.

1 person likes this

Attention whore because i started the shit with warlord? Answer my simple question, Was it me or Warlord who began the drama between us in this chat?

I thought so...      So get your dammn facts right. Also was Warlords first reply in this topic about recruiting or was it to try and flame me for a situation which he found himself in?

4 minutes ago, Pure said:

Attention whore because i started the shit with warlord? Answer my simple question, Was it me or Warlord who began the drama between us in this chat?

I thought so...      So get your dammn facts right. Also was Warlords first reply in this topic about recruiting or was it to try and flame me for a situation which he found himself in?

Dont defend yourself. You know your first comment was derogatory.

1 person likes this

Critical please remove all these posts when you see this for clean guild recruitment enviroment :) 

8 minutes ago, Pure said:

You started it with the following post :

On 7/31/2017 at 1:20 PM, Pure said:

This escalated it. Answer is - yes, it is true.

Wow thank you guys. <3

Anyways I can't and I won't clear these posts, mainly to show that Pure is a weak leader with a really weak personality.

Cheers,

Fnatic

I just joined Hope and i think the members are really nice. When i played solo i've never seen any Hope members killing other people over some golden mobs. Unlike Prestige retards who take everything for themselves and leave nothing for other people. Good day 

This post is going in another direction than it is supposed to.

Prestige or Dontcry or whatever on earth guild is against us please keep your negativity to yourselves.

Cheers,

Fnatic

1 hour ago, Critical said:

This post is going in another direction than it is supposed to.

Prestige or Dontcry or whatever on earth guild is against us please keep your negativity to yourselves.

Cheers,

Fnatic

Fantic please dont match us to prestige , members are almost the same as Prestige but we are not them ... and to guys from mine @ , dont forget in what @ are you now we DontCry , remember that pls .

Cheers

Maciej