Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groot

Freebies for Asterian New Players

4 posts in this topic

freeb_bonuschar.jpg

The key of the success in any of the server is, first of all, new players, who by their arrival brings a freshness into the already existing audience. If it happens, then our administration has fulfilled three things - advertising, which makes players generally aware of the project's existence, work on its internal component, thanks to which our project is brining an interest, and creating favourable conditions for our beginners. Warius administration is willing to show you that the new Asteria x25 world isn't that closed and hostile, as it's customary to think about the recently opened low-rate servers. We are proud to announce that from now, all the newcomers will start the game with a special gift pack, demonstrating a true MU Online world to everyone who has shown an interest.

All new players of our Asteria x25 server will start with a special freebie package that includes the following:

• 100% boosted experience rate from 0 to 10 resets.
  • 50% boosted experience rate from 11 to 20 resets.
  • 7 day beginner's starting bonus (choose your own pet, transformation ring and mini wings, more info here).
  • Pentagram for beginners by default.

Besides, that's not all! Asteria x25 is launching a contest, thanks to which all the GMs of already formed teams will be able to receive 3000 W Coins per guild. All you need to do is just leave an application and wait when the contest will be over. Whether your guild came to us from another project or you've been playing here before - no matter, you will be awarded with coins. If you don't have a guild yet, then maybe you should think about creating a new topic in order to collect your first line-up!

Guild recruitment form for receiving bonus w coins:

1. The name of the guild.
  2. Link to your created form in 'Guild Recruitment' section.
  3. Links to all the players on our server (example: https://warius.net/char/flux/asteria).
  4. A brief history of the guild's creation.

W Coins won't be issued if guild turns out to be fake or if guild is caught in splitting their members in order to obtain a double bonus. If all the criteria is met, w coins will be successfully credited to your account on August 25, that's also a date when the guild contest will be closed. Don't miss the chance!

3 people like this

i really hope it will bring it back to live again , grinded so much in there to get where i am now and theres noone to fight with !

Go new players !

2 people like this

its ok if we reach 250 acive daily members!! newcomers are welcome :) feel free to ask for help :)

24 minutes ago, Raik4 said:

its ok if we reach 250 acive daily members!! newcomers are welcome :) feel free to ask for help :)

It's okay if The Warius get loyal players, who are for 100 down with Warius with everything whats going on in server, with server, what vibe they get from server. 

Need to have players online to have contact with each other players, so new players want to join. Even if players to each other are trying to get into nervus by killin to keep active player attention to game. At the same times, its not all about the game. Each server need good top player, who gives good feedback about the server and administration, same time creating some kind of group with active long term players, who talking throw microphones about game. Ofc this top player should talk too sweet like little kid, who get candy from candy men. hah When I start serious playing at some new server, than my approach is to have a few of my friends to get on the server, also gain some new guys. At Warius almost no guys wanted to start to play, also at same time was gaining too many enemies because most of guys were just randomly killing each other to get some action from games. I dont know if that was me or Im just like that, was killing those guys, who started killing me without asking or any chats, even if they said "sorry, killed by mistake". haha, but yeah, thats made my game more interesting at that period. Depends on people or personality ofc too. Those guys, who gained on Discord, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook from Warius, keepd touch with them by making some jokes, sharing pictures from summer. Also different type of suggestion getting about game and thats keepd our group "flame" alive. Basicly, that would metaphorically be getting the engine to start... unfortunately that didnt went far, because our group leader get problems about In-Game feature and he was creating bad vibe at our group chat, what killed our activity... also most of people just wanted to get out of it. So if it wasnt anything positive, than most of guys from group just ignored. Its pointless to wait and wait, think like it could work out. But even after administration can fix that problem our group leader keepd hating and eating server, even if there arent anything big, like any huge problems. This happen at x1000 Genesis (example, from my view) before, when was Season 10. Its more about people, personality, who playing in server. Probably, about 50% think like racist things, when i used word "people", try to divide each country in different groups - thats wrong. ;) Better create at your game, server, group of people those good vibes to keep "flame" alive with your buddys. Could mentioned in here that, probably and Im sure x25 Asterian server players effected Genesis re-launch. Right front of your eyes you can see how easy is to trick people from one server to other server and thats not good. It show there arent much of this, but they got more that, if get what I mean. Unfortunately that has happened already. And today will be one of day the server being open and this will be just another attempt at getting the selfsustaining glow of players. Im still hopeful that it will work, but if it doesnt, than its better than nothing. Crossing fingers and hopefully something stable will create and hear good from other MU gamers about The Warius. Just expressing my opinion about what I mean and what could be different in future. Or mybe thats just my optimism how Im looking on server... Its all about blood, sweat and wet pants! haha :D

your dirty neighbors, b1ack