Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groot

Warius Open Beta Test

11 posts in this topic

OBT.jpg

Our project is coming to the final stage of development. OBT for Remorse x50 will be released on December 17 around 18:00 server time, therefore we invite everyone to get in touch with our own vision to MU Online. OBT will last until December 30, after that all the characters and game valuables will be deleted. During OBT experience will be increased to x5000.

All the information regarding to server settings and unique features can be found here.

Can you open a sub server that sticks with the original rate, I just want to play out the planned out rates. Or if the goal is basically to rush us out, then get every experience boost or drop boost cheap or free atm of the beta.

Hi Solditude,

Won't have any drop boosts, only an experience boost. Players should feel how it's playing with a higher amount of stats, which you won't reach if we have x50, as OBT will be just 2 weeks long. We only raised experience, everything else will remain same.

18 hours ago, potassiumX said:

Cant wait to play this new server. We should start early. How about friday? Haha :)

Seems someone is not patient, try ignoring the clock completely :D
By the way, downloads will be available a few hours before OBT starts.

1 person likes this

OBT released! Game client now is available for download in files section.

Account panel on the main website will be available in next week.

1 person likes this

Just downloaded the game and signed up two accounts, the other one didn't register and the one is blocked, any solutions?

The moment I just get in the game and get in with the second account, it just tells me that it is blocked.

3 minutes ago, Solitude said:

Just downloaded the game and signed up two accounts, the other one didn't register and the one is blocked, any solutions?

The moment I just get in the game and get in with the second account, it just tells me that it is blocked.

Because, this registered accounts not approved via email.

The first account that I created didn't acquire one of those confirmation email.

But whatever, made two new accounts.

1 hour ago, Solitude said:

The first account that I created didn't acquire one of those confirmation email.

But whatever, made two new accounts.

As it's pointed in the FAQ, sometimes a verification letter may arrive with a delay of up to 15 minutes. In case of high activity, letter can sometimes get into the 'spam' box. Nevertheless, if you didn't receive a letter in 15 minutes, please use additional feature in the registration section to resent it: Resend verification email

Have a good day,
Groot

Dear Warizens,

We have successfully finished Open beta phase. Thank you for giving your input in this beta phase which has been great. Special thanks to active members as Solitude, Misshaha, Gladiator, ChiefBato, Saicere, Dark, Pici, URSU, Panaceia, Chudzinx, potassiumX and others. Let's wait for the Grand Opening now! 
:)

With sincere love!
Warius Staff