Groot

Staff Wanted

9 posts in this topic

Candidate requirements
It is important to know, that an assistant or a member of support on our project - is not a punitive instrument in the hands of the administration, not the worst gamer's enemy, putting a goal to educate every user he wants to, but an assistant and a friend. In general, he is the same player like everyone else, with the only difference - he has a large amount of information due to regular communication with the administration and involvement in some of the project's organisational processes, whereas any manifestation of extra personal emotions are not encouraged. At the same time, staff member must understand that our forum is only at the initial stage of development, and that much depends on the right content and work with the audience. Thus, if you want just a power or want to show off in front of your guild with a ''special'' status - most likely you will no longer be out assistant in about a week's time. However, if you're willing to help, if you like the project and you are ready to invest a lot of time to it, if you like to work with people and you have a lot of interesting ideas - our doors are open to you.

Little more requirements
The text should also mention that our assistant must be an adult person. All the hysteria, youthful, girlish maximalism and other wonderful stages of identity formation must be discarded. It does not mean that we will recruit people exclusively from 18+, as there are many examples of 14-16 year old guys, who for the adequacy level and the ability to express their thoughts can easily outclass 28 year old uncles. Nevertheless, a lot of attention will be paid to grammar and the ability to submit information. First of all, it concerns English, however your knowledge of Spanish, Chinese or African languages can add you a few bonus points. Equally important is to use specificity in your communication with users. Nobody forces, for example, to start conversation with ''Dear Sir/Madam'', but at the same time too crony or even boorish behaviour will be rarely taken as granted. Remember that you are the part of your project, accordingly you must behave appropriately.

...and more
To take part in staff recruitment it is necessary to fill the questionnaire. Based on these 5 points bellow, you can tell us something about yourself and reveal some of your personal qualities, thanks to which we have to take exactly you at this position. As it's said in the point 6, you must have skype, besides that you must be active there.

1. Your age.
  2. Your online time a day.
  3. English language skills and knowledge.
  4. In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project.
  5. A little about yourself.
  6. Your skype.
1 person likes this

1. Your age: 23
  2. Your online time a day: Ingame varies from 6h to 18h, skype available 24/7(as i use it for work as well)
  3. English language skills and knowledge: British University graduate, currently working in a fast-paced english speaking environment, also speak romanian and briefly german
  4. In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project : As I do not possess programming skills, I would focus my task on improving the players experience and environment ingame/on forum, and be a person they can address to with their needs/questions. I would see myself as a link between the players and the admins. I shall make decisions in the outmost neutral matter.
  5. A little about yourself: A VERY straightforward person, who does not enjoy sweet talking, Very neutral with decision making and being on solid groundwork. I actualy am very funny once you get to know me :) 
  6. Your skype: available on demand by admin through a simple private message, do not want my skype to be available to the entire community yet.
5 people like this

1.Your age: 21

2. Your online time a day : Ingame varias between from 12 to 24 hrs 7/30 (i play with my brother soo my char is like 24hrs online)

3. English Language skills and knowledge : English advanced also i speak spanish and portugues

4. In what kind  of activities do you see yourself on the project: help with some problems like bugs will happen and inchues like server repair and other sutffs i have a good experience on that

5 A little about yourself: hmmmm i am a small talk person until you know yeat xD .i dont´ like to let the work unfinished i am a workaholic

.6 Your skype; if you ask later i can send to you on private xD 

10 people like this

1.) Your age: 21 years old

2.) Your online time a day: 18 hours minimum but that's because of grinding levels with seal and pets.

3.) English Language skills and knowledge: English language is a second nature to me since I live in the U.S.A. Also speak Spanish and Tagalog(Filipino).

4.) In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project: Listen to the community on how to improve the game and experience.

5.) A little about yourself: I'm a Pre-med Student with a hobby of playing games. (MU Online) in particular.

6.) Your skype: Available for admin at any time on private message.

1. Your age : 22
  2. Your online time a day : 16h-24h
  3. English language skills and knowledge : Used it in many MMOs so I got comfortable with it.
  4. In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project : Testing stat builds, seeds, harmony options, pink options, and ml skills to be able to provide accurate information on how those things work here. Creating guides for events and crafting. No small talks, only informative discussions.
  5. A little about yourself : I'm a freelance system developer by profession, I build computers as a hobby, and I play MU to kill time. Unless asked for personal opinion, I'd like to look at things objectively and calmly.
  6. Your skype : Upon request.
3 people like this

1. Your age. 28 (29 next month)
  2. Your online time a day. Active 1900 - 0000 (GMT London +00).
  3. English language skills and knowledge. Born and live in England, English is my only language really but im very patient and when necessary, with a little help from google translate, should be able to get the job done.
  4. In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project. To assist in the development of the server by gathering players feedback and trying to present options to server admins from a neutral perspective. Enforcing server rules when and where necessary.
  5. A little about yourself. Im 28 from England, and have been playing MU for approximately 9 years, initially with global then venturing off into the world of private servers. I like to think i have extensive knowledge of the game which i hope (if selected for the position) i can pass on to the many players here currently and in the future.
  6. Your skype. Not something i use daily but is available on request.
6 people like this

1. Your Age: 27 y/o.

2. Your online time a day: 8~15 hrs ( depend on my work schedule).

3. English language skills and knowledge: English is not my mother language so its not perfect but considers it understandable and mostly make sense (8 years of learning and practicing). I also know Vietnamese which is my main language.

4. In what kind of activities do you see yourself on the project: To be honest i don't know anything about coding and config but i do have a lot of experiences about MU since this is the 1st online game i ever played and stick with it for about 10 years. I love this server and its community, therefore, if I get lucky enough to be a staff of the server i would spend more time to make the server grow bigger such as collecting opinions, hosting events, creating opportunities for users to express their positive ideas to improves the play-style of server and themselves. 

5. A little about yourself: Im not the type of guy that go with the flow, usually when i make a decision i stand with it to the death. Mostly very calm and can handle the heat from people that rage without a reason. A reasonable guy and most importantly, very HANDSOME.

6. Your Skype: hunnie107 - as appear as Do Li Lom :') (dont judge i made this skype more than a decade ago). 

Sincerely,

AppleTree.

12 people like this

1. 28 Years old
  2. 6 am  / 1-2 PM weekdays  6am - 8pm weekends
  3. I live in Southern California / College education
  4. Whatever groot needs me to do. Ill figure it out
  5. Ive played mu since 2006 in mu global killing yetis lol till now. I was head gm on a big multigame network for multiple games. I'm 28 married 2 children I love to go fishing more then anything, I know mu inside and out like my wife.
  6. leetskeet
4 people like this

1. Age: 38 years old
  2. My online time a day: 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day
  3. Where do I live/education: I live in Germany, the Frankfurt area. College education
  4. Type of activities I want to get involved into: any type of online and gaming event, forum moderation and enabling conversations between online users. I am a MU enthusiast, started playing it 15 years ago :) (yeah, I know) and kept doing this with tons of excitement while playing with friends from all over the world.
  5. A bit about myself: Since I was little, I fell in love technology, computers and gaming. Played tons of consoles starting from Atari, Sega, Commodore went through Playstation and ended up on my super powerful desktop/laptop. I am a fun person to work with, super excited and passioned about what I do and also an individual you can rely on. I don't lose my temper easily and am able to deal with multiple tasks at a time. I am hapily married and have a baby boy which I am super proud of. I speak fluently German, English and Romanian and know jokes in all these languages :) 
  6. Your Skype: neamzzu_mg
Edited by fate
17 people like this