Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClumsyFawn

New server in future?

11 posts in this topic

Title might suggest that i'd like to see one, but no. Keeping only one server is so beneficial to the community of the server because it won't divide people.

So my question is, are there any new servers planned for the future?

New servers are neccesary for the ammount of ppl who starts in our server, garantee a good envolment whitout lag and more spots available etc.

Mine point its based in that ammount of persons who indefectible increase and increase every days from around the World.

About your question, one Gold server was added yesterday only for Gold Members.

I meant servers as in this one is x50, and new server would be like x1000 or something.

Channels are not servers(or realms in other words) :P

1 person likes this

Oh i see u speak about the ammount or size of of each channel, let me tell you thats not a easy request for admins a several changes must be aply for expand then, im whit you in that case about disolved sv but let admins handle this first.

We want to focus only on our Remorse server right now. Haven't even thought about opening a new one. You're right, keeping only one server is so beneficial to the community of the server because it won't divide people (one of the reasons why we're not opening a new server, even if we do, won't be in a short time for sure). If we'll observing a huge online, there's always a place for a new channel (sub-server).

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, Groot said:

We want to focus only on our Remorse server right now. Haven't even thought about opening a new one. You're right, keeping only one server is so beneficial to the community of the server because it won't divide people (one of the reasons why we're not opening a new server, even if we do, won't be in a short time for sure). If we'll observing a huge online, there's always a place for a new channel (sub-server).

Keeping this server is great! However, i think it would be great and better for players if there would be 3 channels instead of 2.

Because it's to crowded. To lvl up and take a nice spot is a hard thing to do and get.

Its hard to get spot or slot in a party on the spot because everyone is playing with their alts. Who needs real players right?

Edited by Serafin
1 person likes this

There are empty spots in arena 2 actually and exp is good. You only need to assemble a team that could kill fast.

Can anyone show what is the point of off-trade system while we had Website Market already? Or atleast try to refresh all the off-trader daily so that we can see new stuff everyday and make server more active.

(My bad english)

New sub and new spots are all good. But new server is not good anymore :D I like this rate.

I agree with ots1, put a 24h limit to offtrades so they can update their store everyday.