Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kansdn2ss

PVM class

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm new in the server and i'd like to know whats a good solo pvm (1char+EE) to play as a newbie. 

Please include a stat build :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rage Fighter is fun to play with and can survive relatively good as well as deal high aoe damage making him perfect for pve. Not only that but RF's buff will also benefit the elf as it will dramatically increase ELF's hp and defense rate which again will speed up the process of lvling up solo and you will no longer even need to worry about a party. As far as build goes I recommend having just enough str  and vit for Storm Jahad Set (around 355 str and similarly around 360 vit) The rest should be distributed among agi and str, I recommend spending around 65% of free stats on ene and the other 35% on agi however you might want to consider increasing significantly more agi if you are planning to solo high lvl mobs early on, which trust me isn't hard if your have at least some sort of gear like I mentioned preferably Storm Jahad.

Hope this helps :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dark Wizard has the best PVM skills ( Evil Spirits, Ice Storm), MG is fastest class to achieve max stats (7 points per lvl ) and has good AOE skills, AELF in the begining has advantage because most points will go to AGI and that gives her good durability and also she has Multi-Shot. Lots of builds can be found on the internet.

Edited by Nzonic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summoner with shield is good for PVM too using Lightning Shock and Chain Lightning alternately.

SM is weak on early game but worth it if max resets.

BK also has good AoE and Tanky, I won't tell the build for good DPS though :P.

DL also have high damage, get a horse and you're good to go.

 

Basically, any class is good with EE since you're likely to join a party. If you wish to play solo, I'd recommend DL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0