Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nzonic

Defense rate

22 posts in this topic

Soul Barrier is based off Agi not Ene. Get a shield with additional defense rate +?, even better if it's exc+dsr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found Soul Barrier formula: Soul barrier % = 10+agi/50+ene/200 is it correct ?

Also what means the numbers in brackets: Defense (rate): 356 (170 +17), and how 356 is calculated ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that's the formula here then Agi SM's Soul Barrier is 4x stronger than Ene SM.

356 is your total defense from stats+armors+shield+wing, 170 is the total defense of your armor,17 is the bonus 10% armor for a full set (example : Full Legendary/Dragon/Red Winged) and I think you also get a bonus of 10% defense success rate if I'm not mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nzonic said:

How much defense rate i need to have to avoid or highly reduce dmg from monsters in Kanturu ?.  Also how much dmg reduction i get with Soul Barrier (1600 ene) ? I ll post a link of what defense rate for particular monsters i found, but it is on different server ( http://www.******************************************))

I ask you please Nzonic if u can try to DONT spam on our forum!

Thank you, have a nice day! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xymox said:

I ask you please Nzonic if u can try to DONT spam on our forum!

Thank you, have a nice day! ;)

Spam? he has a total of 2 post, that cant hardly be called as spaming

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Zutto !

Please i sugget you at first be chill and second google the meaning of spam, thank you.

2 minutes ago, Zutto said:

Spam? he has a total of 2 post, that cant hardly be called as spaming

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xymox said:

Hi Zutto !

Please i sugget you at first be chill and second google the meaning of spam, thank you.

 

I dont see how my post could be anything but chill

 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spamming

TOP DEFINITION
  
posting useless crap on forums over and over
Edited by Zutto
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, there is..

Spam: (Here and i thought in the mosttly online game servers) is considered as uploading web pages with the name of other servers like Nzonic do in the first post (thats what the reason why y added ******)

So u must try to avoind to do that.

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xymox said:

Ok, there is..

Spam: (Here and i thought in the mosttly online game servers) is considered as uploading web pages with the name of other servers like Nzonic do in the first post (thats what the reason why y added ******)

So u must try to avoind to do that.

Thank you.

 

Sorry if you took my post as a spam. I just intended to show an example of how much defense rate you need to fight certain monsters. And the link was the only source of information on that matter i could find. (btw that server is long dead).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a perfectly understand your request mate, but

it's not allowed post spam in the forum, im really sorry.

6 minutes ago, Nzonic said:

Sorry if you took my post as a spam. I just intended to show an example of how much defense rate you need to fight certain monsters. And the link was the only source of information on that matter i could find. (btw that server is long dead).

 

Edited by Xymox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the topic

Here is defense formula for DW/SM:

Defense: agi/4

ELE Defense: agi/4

Defense Rate: agi/3

PvP DEF Rate:  (character lvl *2) + agi/4

ELE DEF Rate: agi/3

PvP ELE DEF Rate: agi/3

So at max stats SM would have 3191 defense with no equipment. In comparison, DK would have 5106 (with 20% max stat buff).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't know if "Defense formula" is different in this server (probably it is).
Also, here max stats is 12767, so forget about that ridiculous ammount of defense.
Elemental system here is different too.

Mana shield, as always, is stronger with AGI, more than with ENE.
That's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Manchas said:

You don't know if "Defense formula" is different in this server (probably it is).
Also, here max stats is 12767, so forget about that ridiculous ammount of defense.
Elemental system here is different too.

Mana shield, as always, is stronger with AGI, more than with ENE.
That's it.

You are correct. That's my point, im just making assumptions, but it would be great if GM would post formulas for all classes. 

My calculations were based on 12767 max stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nzonic,

We won't post our character formulas, as they are completely different from other server, which will sooner or later bring to plagiarism.
You have 50 resets to figure that out. :)

Regards,
Groot

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew that was going to be his answer xD

And it's perfect, of course.

I mean, I HAVE TO BELIEVE that mana shield keeps getting better more with Agi than Ene, and GL's Harsh Strike skill with Str, and Twisting slash damage growing up with Str XDD etc etc!

Edited by Manchas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Groot btw i have a question.

These are DK formulas.

Both are like this in your server?

Combo Skill: (Skill dmg) + {(STR+AGI+ENE) /2}

Swell Life: {12 + (ENE / 20) + (VIT/ 100) + (Number of members in party - 1)} = [%]

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manchas said:

 

@Groot btw i have a question.

These are DK formulas.

Both are like this in your server?

Combo Skill: (Skill dmg) + {(STR+AGI+ENE) /2}

Swell Life: {12 + (ENE / 20) + (VIT/ 100) + (Number of members in party - 1)} = [%]

Thank you!

For the 9999th time, they will not tell us their formulas. Don't bother. And as Groot said, we got a lot of time to figure it out ourselves. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xymox said:

Ok, there is..

Spam: (Here and i thought in the mosttly online game servers) is considered as uploading web pages with the name of other servers like Nzonic do in the first post (thats what the reason why y added ******)

So u must try to avoind to do that.

Thank you.

 

Spamming is simply posting one or more irrelevant stuff on forum or posting the same topic on different sections. Don't try to play admin here, you're not even a moderator.

 

On Topic:

I have an SM with 800 agi and rest ene, leg shield+additional defense rate+20 and I can tank kanturu 1 for a bit while waiting for my EE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tresdin said:

Spamming is simply posting one or more irrelevant stuff on forum or posting the same topic on different sections. Don't try to play admin here, you're not even a moderator.

 

On Topic:

I have an SM with 800 agi and rest ene, leg shield+additional defense rate+20 and I can tank kanturu 1 for a bit while waiting for my EE.

Hi Tresdin!  At first you´ve right! spamming is in a part is posting irrelevant/uninteresting content in "X" section of the forum, but I will ask you kindly please do not misunderstand the focus of my message in our forum or in any kind of online game posting others servers is in a fact a truthly reason for receibe a warning or in the most of cases a BAN.

Second, really mate i have a life, a stable work, and studies  if u think iam try to "play a admin here" "or moderator" or whatever crazy idea you have about me whitout knowing me. (Just i´ll try to be fair according of every online games rules)

Third, As i said Iam perfeclty undestand the request of Nzonic, In fact it´s important for the good of game and comunity.

Fourth, be chill nobody wants to starts a fight here buddy, i hate trollers, if you have a problem or need help in the game just wishp me (for items, levels or game issues, tecnology, languagues, sports or whatever you want) i am a hubble MG called ScarfaceMG :D

Peace.

Regards.

 

Edited by Xymox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The labels used in this post are used wrong. Namely "spam" and "troller." No one here is spamming. No one here is trolling. Nothing hurts as long as its relevant. Back to the topic.

So is it still safe to believe that Soul Barrier is still stronger in AGI than in ENE? Has anyone tried? Anyway I don't see a way to know except for sheer observation as there are no numbers that rise up to how much Soul Barrier absorbed. If it really does redirect damage to mana, is time of survivability and manually looking at our mana bars the only ways to know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so tired of seeing Xymox aka ScarfaceMG spamming every thread on this forum. Learn to spell correctly before you try to play Admin. YOU EVEN REPLY TO THREADS JUST TO MAKE YOUR POSTS GO UP. It's so transparent and you should have a one week ban from the forums in my opinion, to change your mindset..:Dplease Admin. Over and out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0