Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xymox

We are FULL!

27 posts in this topic

Wow! thats a fastest increase of ammount from people who join in our comunity day a day !!!

Im very very exited !!!!

Finally all ur esfortz starts to give fruits....IN ONLY 3 DAYS!!!!

Congratullations admins for more succefull goals!!!

xD^_^:o

1234.jpg

1 person likes this

A new channel coming in a moment. :) 

1 hour ago, Groot said:

A new channel coming in a moment. :) 

1.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm truly happy to see the increase in player numbers and the effort put in this server from the admins. :D

Edited by Bonsun
1 person likes this

e05c73c7af514df88ab876164e4422a9.png

Thanks to all who are with us!

1 person likes this

Now all we need is removal of FO items from future webshop that'll leave this server in pieces where every single donator will dominate spots, hence slowing progression of those who don't want to pay a lot of money.

Don't get me wrong, i'll pay. I like this server, so i will support it. But even then i still wish FO items wouldn't exist in this server. Makes PvP boring, makes the game boring.

When more people realize this you'll be losing players fairly fast.

I know, i know, other ways exist to get FO items from the webshop

○Voting - The amount of months you'll require to vote for 1 FO item is insane

○Being in the top rankings of any kind - How will that be possible against FO? I hope you're not serious.

○Recruiting friends - A system that can be abused by those who know how, fairly easily, also requires a month or so of dedication to earn 1/25th of the best FO item

○Auction house - Also requires months of dedication and not a fact that people will buy a character, where they can instead just buy FO items for their own characters; it also cripples you because then you'll have to start from 0 and doubtfully the amount of wcoins you earn from selling even a 50 reset character will earn you enough for a full fo set.

○Castle - will be held by strongest people (aka FO) So once again...

○Achievements - Okay, 5000Wcoins for completing ALL achievements would takes ages as well as the wcoins awarded won't be enough to buy a full set (i've read that you've said 5000wcoins would be enough for a best fo item, not a set, so yeah...)

So no, gameplay-wise progression isn't a thing in here, and no you don't offer more ways of earning currency than others servers as most of them also have markets, voting and rankings. And other ways of earning those are simply impossible because those include racing against FO players.

Conclusion? I'd like to see webshop items to have 2 or maximum of 3 option choices. The fact that paying members will also have a choice of selecting items +13 and so on will save them TONS of jewels, saving them tons of playtime required to enchant their gear and that alone is worth money.

But let's be honest there even then non-paying members won't have a chance in racing the webshop items haha, but at least it'll be more balanced. And isn't that what you guys said you care about?

No disrespect, i support the server, but it doesn't mean it's free from criticism :P

1 person likes this

We've decided to lower amount of maximum items in Webshop to 3. Accordingly, there will be two kind of sets now, PvP and PvE.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, camus said:

How about only 1 Option is allowed on item.

That's way too low. It would obviously STILL be powerful especially with +13 and so on but not as many people would buy it because it's not worth it.

19 hours ago, Groot said:

We've decided to lower amount of maximum items in Webshop to 3. Accordingly, there will be two kind of sets now, PvP and PvE.

3 options is borderline okay, and i'll explain why it's not the best choice in terms of balance...

If you check exc options for armor, it's:

○Damage Decrease 4%

○Defense Succes Rate 10%

○Increase HP 4%

○Increase MP 4%

○Increase Zen After Hunt 40%

○Reflect Damage 5%

Everyone will of course take DD,RD and DSR which are the most important (and are pretty much the only useful options)

Still making it way too powerful against those who do not have those options. You must be extremely lucky do have DD/RD or DD/DSR combo in an excellent item, i've not gotten one single item with that option combo.

So that's why 2 options would still be powerful enough, and wouldn't break the balance.

But i guess i understand that you guys want to reward those who pay, but in my opinion +13 +16 DD/DSR or DD/RD would already be extremely rewarding...

Up to you though, i personally am bored of servers with webshop that contains items that are impossible to be dropped or have 0.001% chance to drop, not even talking about whether it'll drop for the class you play or not...

Someone will take +dd+ref+dsr, as you said, whereas somebody will go with +dd+ref+hp. That's the point of the game, you earn coins to buy good items from webshop. Besides, you can go with a socket set, which has also 3 options.

Maybe we should put all the best sets in NPC, accordingly making the game fair for everyone? What's the point of achievements then? What's the point of gaining coins? If webshop would be disabled, after max master levelling everyone would be just bored as hell.

It will stay as it is, for sure. We've already reviewed the thing about FO and reduced to 3 options. And again you're not satisfied. As I already mentioned, our politics of the game is to earn w coins for good items.

Take care,
Groot

1 person likes this

I think you're exaggerating by sarcastically saying that you should put best sets in NPC.

There's difference between shop gear with 3 options that are close to impossible to get good combo 2/3 option gear.

Buying a 2/3 option gear specifically for your class, with maxed out enchancements already is strong enough.

It would not create that big of a gap since 2 (good) option drops are still possible to get, granted extremely hard, but still possible and on top of that you have to spend hundreds of jewels to enchant them.

And i've already mentioned your ways of earning w-coins that those that can be earned in-game itself is unfair since racing against fo players and other options to earn wcoins simply require months upon months upon months to get just 1 piece of gear. :)

But i'm happy enough with the reduction to 3 options even though it doesn't really change anything because all important options fit in those 3 slots :)

As i've said, i'll support the server and buy wcoins. But i also understand that doing so it puts me like half-year(if not more) ahead of someone who tries to earn it in-game way and that winning fights over spots and fights in GvG will solely depend on those who has those items with 3 options +13 +16 :P

Edited by ClumsyFawn

15 minutes ago, Deryos said:

Today we have a new record!

f0a4e89e3f8041e884261faa9bd553bc.png

Theres no 1501 players logged at once

2 channels, both crowded. A lot of people in offtrades. There are :)

6 minutes ago, Raszo said:

Theres no 1501 players logged at once

there are all maps spots full partys +offtrade +many deads on gens map....im always sceptic on amounts of players on but here i can say are many so many :)

On 13/01/2017 at 3:06 AM, ClumsyFawn said:

That's way too low. It would obviously STILL be powerful especially with +13 and so on but not as many people would buy it because it's not worth it.

3 options is borderline okay, and i'll explain why it's not the best choice in terms of balance...

If you check exc options for armor, it's:

○Damage Decrease 4%

○Defense Succes Rate 10%

○Increase HP 4%

○Increase MP 4%

○Increase Zen After Hunt 40%

○Reflect Damage 5%

Everyone will of course take DD,RD and DSR which are the most important (and are pretty much the only useful options)

Still making it way too powerful against those who do not have those options. You must be extremely lucky do have DD/RD or DD/DSR combo in an excellent item, i've not gotten one single item with that option combo.

So that's why 2 options would still be powerful enough, and wouldn't break the balance.

But i guess i understand that you guys want to reward those who pay, but in my opinion +13 +16 DD/DSR or DD/RD would already be extremely rewarding...

Up to you though, i personally am bored of servers with webshop that contains items that are impossible to be dropped or have 0.001% chance to drop, not even talking about whether it'll drop for the class you play or not...

DD +DSR+ luck i get bunch of those lol not so hard. Im hoping to drop ref dd dsr luck and thats all i would need. As long as u farm and know what you doing you can get those items .

Knowing what to do and luck doesn't stack up my friend.

Is that a high-end item? Or is that a low-tier item?

I mean i got a brass helm with +l +rd +dd but it doesn't mean the item is good.

@ClumsyFawn In private servers people pay to be stronger than others, that's just the nature of things here. If you care about balance that much then private servers aren't meant for you my friend. The admins here are already doing as much as they can to make this as friendly to free-to-play players as possible. Still, if you expect a fully balanced experience, that's just not going to happen. Hack, even the real world isn't fair my friend, as there will always be tiers in our society. Back to MMOs, even most of today's F2P MMO are rewarding P2W players too much. I know this has consequences: the more they reward P2W, the less F2P players will remain, and thus the shorter lifespan the game gets. Too bad nowadays MMOs are a form of business. You can't expect somebody to operate an MMO as a charity, am I right? And I bet you all the money 95% of the people who play private servers WILL NOT spend a single cent here. Let's be real, admins are neither volunteers nor saints. They don't dedicate their time and effort for the sake of other people's free entertainment, they are in it either for a passion or for profits.

1 person likes this

On 17.01.2017 at 7:48 PM, micros said:

there are all maps spots full partys +offtrade +many deads on gens map....im always sceptic on amounts of players on but here i can say are many so many :)

Accounts 3646
Characters 4505

20-01-2017 15:41

you want to tell me that around 1/2 accounts are logged 24/7? lolz..

stop being naive

Edited by Raszo

That's true, however note that we have less activated/playable accounts.
37d01a4649314d34b30004ce30b5c756.png
Accordingly other 600+ aren't activated, which means there are no characters on them.

2 hours ago, Groot said:

That's true, however note that we have less activated/playable accounts.
37d01a4649314d34b30004ce30b5c756.png
Accordingly other 600+ aren't activated, which means there are no characters on them.

Still not 1,500 online.. which is quite obvious but at the same time a dick move.

I don't know about V gens but D gens chat is quite active. Maybe not 1.5k but there sure are a lot of people online.

19 hours ago, houlay said:

@ClumsyFawn In private servers people pay to be stronger than others, that's just the nature of things here. If you care about balance that much then private servers aren't meant for you my friend. The admins here are already doing as much as they can to make this as friendly to free-to-play players as possible. Still, if you expect a fully balanced experience, that's just not going to happen. Hack, even the real world isn't fair my friend, as there will always be tiers in our society. Back to MMOs, even most of today's F2P MMO are rewarding P2W players too much. I know this has consequences: the more they reward P2W, the less F2P players will remain, and thus the shorter lifespan the game gets. Too bad nowadays MMOs are a form of business. You can't expect somebody to operate an MMO as a charity, am I right? And I bet you all the money 95% of the people who play private servers WILL NOT spend a single cent here. Let's be real, admins are neither volunteers nor saints. They don't dedicate their time and effort for the sake of other people's free entertainment, they are in it either for a passion or for profits.

Ah so your excuse is "if others do it, then do it too" despite server administration promised balance out of all things.

They get $1500+ already from VIP subscriptions that's enough for everything.

Also you say stupid crap all the time about how everyone is a free player, how no one will spend money yet 90% of people bought VIP already LOL.

Edited by ClumsyFawn